Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Bonnie Crest, NY
Vulcan Waterproofing provides a free, no obligation estimate to analyze your particular problem and determine the solution that is right for YOU! Our services include do-it-yourself information, basement ventilation solutions, loss of power options, and many other services including crack repair, sump pump installation, as well as a pressure relief system for controlling water in the basement while preventing hydro-static pressure build-up in and around foundation walls, which can often be a problem for homeowners with basements in New York, New Jersey, and the Philadelphia area.
Vulcan takes nothing for granted. We approach each job as a unique challenge which demands the most appropriate and cost-effective solution. We specialize in below-ground water problems and in our 65+ years we have dealt with just about every situation imaginable in a basement or crawlspace from occasional dampness or mold to several feet of water. Each situation presents its own challenges and requires a trained eye to determine the problem, the cause and the solution. We receive many testimonials which praise the ingenuity and versatility of Vulcan’s expertise.
Your Vulcan expert will explore for defects in your below-ground foundation walls – for cracks and crevices that admit subsurface water causing a wet basement.
Any of the following conditions could promote decay that might, in time, force you to replace foundation walls and floors:
- Poor soil conditions around walls, caused by construction workers who backfilled the surrounding area with soil containing broken concrete or timber. The result: pockets filled with water that exert pressure against walls.
- Hydrostatic effects from water buildup whose constant pressure eventually leads to water penetration.
- Capillarity within porous walls and floors that absorb water from the surrounding soil.
- High water table, resulting from underground water which rises with rain, snow or the tides.
- Below-grade cracks and voids in building foundations and walls expose your home to yet another peril. They are avenues for invading armies of termites and insects on the attack.