Clean, Breathable Air. No Mildew or Mold.
We use a specially formulated, proprietary epoxy, used on every application by our Professional Vulcan Stone Flooring installers… it is the secret to its beauty, performance and longevity. Carpeting, wood, tile, paint and vinyl can trap moisture, causing mold and mildew which promotes unhealthy air quality not only in your basement but throughout your entire home. Eventually the flooring will need to be replaced. However, our flooring allows moisture to continuously evaporate because of the Pressure Relief Vent evaporation openings that are naturally formed into the flooring during installation.
The result is a permanent stone and epoxy floor covering that will never need to be replaced and will resist the growth of mold and mildew even in damp or wet conditions.
Not all stone and epoxy mixtures provide the same level of performance over concrete. For a beautiful floor that eliminates concrete problems permanently, we use a blend of the finest natural stones and specially formulated, proprietary epoxy. This combination creates Pressure Relief Vents that permits concrete to breathe naturally, preventing the growth of mold and mildew by allowing moisture to evaporate thus promoting clean, healthier air in your home.
Pressure Relief Vents explained:
The key to Pressure Relief Vent Technology is our use of specially formulated, proprietary epoxy and proper epoxy-to-stone mix ratio. This enables the stones to be bonded together only where the stones actually meet. This process allows natural spaces to form between the stones which then allow the evaporation of moisture and does not promote the growth of mold and mildew which lifts and or damages most other floor coverings.
Continue and see Stone Examples