#1 Basement Waterproofing in NY, NJ and PA
Why Choose Stone Flooring?
Some Reasons to Install Stone Flooring
- We choose only the top quality stones available, in a variety of colors.
- We use a strong, proprietary epoxy formula created only for beautiful stone and epoxy floors.
- Our special stone and epoxy mixture circulates air and guarantees no standing water ever.
- Any defects like cracks, chips, or stains will be hidden by your new epoxy stone floor
- Enjoy a long-lasting, beautiful appearance.
- Choose from many beautiful colors, to enhance or highlight any decorating plan.
- You can inlay initials, designs, or even copy company logos
- Epoxy stone floors are practically maintenance free and clean with a hose, broom, or mop
- Will never bend, crack, chip, or change its appearance as long as you own your home
Our flooring is ideal for almost any room in your home and is perfect for commercial properties as well. It is ideal in hallways, entry’s, lobbies, pools, garages, basements and high traffic areas because of its beauty, strength, and durability. We apply our floors directly over any concrete surface to cover stains, cracks and uneven areas.
A Follow-Up TWO YEARS After Stone Flooring Installation!
When you resurface a concrete floor with carpeting, tile, paint and other coatings, the moisture has nowhere to go and becomes trapped. Carpeting gets damp and begins to breed mold and mildew. Tiles loosen, crack, break and pop up. Paint and coatings blister and peel. These are all main reasons why you frequently have to replace and reapply these types of concrete floor coverings.
Vulcan Stone floors are engineered specifically to be applied over concrete. Normal floor covers aren’t suitable for concrete floors. Concrete is porous and damp, so water migrates upward from the ground, working its way through the concrete.
You’ll never have to replace your Vulcan stone floor again!
Our stone floors prevent mold, mildew and moisture problems from occurring. It cleans easily with a vacuum or damp mop and never needs to be replaced.
Vulcan stone flooring is the natural stone flooring choice to solve your concrete floor problems, permanently.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Cleans easily with vacuum, hose or mop
- Skid and slip-resistant
- Corrects puddling, low spots and uneven areas
- Hides chipped, cracked and stained concrete
- Does not trap moisture (carpet, paint, tile and other coatings do, which is why they don’t last)
- Will not breed mold or mildew-perfect for wet, damp or flood-prone areas
- Comfortable to walk on – even in bare feet
- Create unique patterns, borders, designs and logos
- Environmentally friendly
- Usually installs in just one day
Your Trusted Basement Waterproofers
Established 1947 Our Only Business for Over 65 Years