Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Kings Bridge, NY
Vulcan Stone floors are engineered specifically to be applied over concrete. Normal floor covers aren’t suitable for concrete floors. Concrete is porous and damp, so water migrates upward from the ground, working its way through the concrete.
When you resurface a concrete floor with carpeting, tile, paint and other coatings, the moisture has nowhere to go and becomes trapped. Carpeting gets damp and begins to breed mold and mildew. Tiles loosen, crack, break and pop up. Paint and coatings blister and peel. These are all main reasons why you frequently have to replace and reapply these types of concrete floor coverings.
- Variety of color and design choices
- Comfortable to walk on – even in bare feet
- Instantly adds beauty and appeal
- Incorporate borders, logos and other designs
- Will cover stains, discoloration, cracks and uneven areas
- Will keep its new appearance for years
- Virtually no maintenance required
- Unconditional 10-year warranty