Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Malverne Park Oaks, NY
Do you have water in the basement every time it rains hard? You do not need to live with the anxiety of a wet basement whenever it rains. Let Vulcan improve the quality of your life and your home by keeping your basement dry. Vulcan Basement Waterproofing offers solutions that will help control leaky basements regardless of how big or small. We offer free customized appraisals, based upon the type of work you may need, whether a patented pressure relief system, French drain, sump pump, or any other below-grade remediation.
Any one rainstorm can add enough pressure to force water into the basement. Years of moisture and basement dampness slowly cause structural damage. Mold and mildew can also cause structural damage over time. Learn how to check for excess moisture or basement water damage.
- Durable and Weatherproof – It is flexible, tough and resilient and able to withstand heavy blows, is hard to gouge, scuff or scratch and is resistant to cigarette burns and most chemical spills. Also sun, snow and ice are no match for this flooring.It has a high stretching threshold the result is its ability to expand and contract to accommodate for ground movement and freeze-thaw cycles. This unique ability virtually eliminates cracking.
- Versatile–Can be used indoors and outside on concrete, blacktop, wood and more and is available in a wide variety of colors that can be mixed in many combinations to beautifully accent your homes appearance.
- Long Lasting–Once installed and properly cared for, it can last for decades and provides excellent long-term value.
- Low Maintenance –It is not only easy to clean but it also resists stains better than most other surfaces
- Noise Reduction – The characteristics of the rubber can help reduce noise through absorption and is also static resistant.
- Water Resistant– It is mold-resistant and naturally waterproof making it an excellent solution for high moisture and water areas.
- Fire and Burn Resistant-Resistant to burns and does not release noxious fumes.
- Softness &Safety – This flooring provides your family with extra comfort as well as a safetyelement andit can be installed in many different locations such your patio, basement, sidewalk, playground area, pool deck, garage floor, and driveway etc. and is safer because it is softer and naturally slip-resistant.