Vulcan Basement Waterproofing In Williams Bridge, NY
Decades ago, in cooler climates, there was a need to house large coal and wood fired heating plants. This was done in the space below the house, which we now call the basement. It was the smart place to put it because, as we know, hot air rises and the heating plants could be more efficient if placed below the space to be heated. It was also a filthy, dirty, dusty, ash-laden mess and keeping it out of the living area was important. In time the heating plants shrank and were replaced by much smaller electric, propane and gas fired units.
As a result, this large, dank cavity below the house could now be used to store things. In fact, the area that was once uninhabitable was eventually being considered as possible living space.
- Durable and Weatherproof – It is flexible, tough and resilient and able to withstand heavy blows, is hard to gouge, scuff or scratch and is resistant to cigarette burns and most chemical spills. Also sun, snow and ice are no match for this flooring.It has a high stretching threshold the result is its ability to expand and contract to accommodate for ground movement and freeze-thaw cycles. This unique ability virtually eliminates cracking.
- Versatile–Can be used indoors and outside on concrete, blacktop, wood and more and is available in a wide variety of colors that can be mixed in many combinations to beautifully accent your homes appearance.
- Long Lasting–Once installed and properly cared for, it can last for decades and provides excellent long-term value.
- Low Maintenance –It is not only easy to clean but it also resists stains better than most other surfaces
- Noise Reduction – The characteristics of the rubber can help reduce noise through absorption and is also static resistant.
- Water Resistant– It is mold-resistant and naturally waterproof making it an excellent solution for high moisture and water areas.
- Fire and Burn Resistant-Resistant to burns and does not release noxious fumes.
- Softness &Safety – This flooring provides your family with extra comfort as well as a safetyelement andit can be installed in many different locations such your patio, basement, sidewalk, playground area, pool deck, garage floor, and driveway etc. and is safer because it is softer and naturally slip-resistant.